Nicole Hiegl, Tai Chi for Arthritis and Better Balance Instructor, received a heartfelt letter from a participant of one of her classes.
Many thanks to Deborah W. for your recognition and praise! We hold your letter in the highest esteem and are pleased that you have found use and peace through our evidence-based programs.
“I don’t think this card is actually big enough to express my thanks and praise both to you and the HCAAA! But I will try to give some specifics.
- You are a 5 star instructor for us seniors, perfect for me and others.
- You take much care to ensure our safety.
- You encourage and instruct in a very kind manner.
- Yet, you also gently correct our form when needed.
- You are willing and skilled to help us individually adapt. When I/others had specific health issues (me-my hip and lower back last year, which due to you and your leadership has greatly healed, along with my left shoulder!!!)
I can only hope that when I get trained in the Spring that I can help other seniors find better health healing balance, flexibility, strength, and more peaceful mindfulness in their lives, as you have done so well in mine!!!
Gratefully to you and the HCAAA,