Healthy Aging NC is North Carolina’s statewide resource center for evidence-based health programs. Click here to download and share an overview of our work and the programs we support.
We look forward to working with you.
- Connect people to the programs and agencies that improve community health
- Increase the capacity of providers to offer these programs
- Maintain the website with current program information and online registration systems
- Collect and analyze data to report results
Programs We Support
- A Matter of Balance (Falls Prevention)
- Living Healthy Programs (Self-Management Programs)
- Chronic Disease Self-Management Program and Tomando Control de Su Salud (Spanish)
- Diabetes Self-Management Program and Programa de Manejo Personal de la Diabetes (Spanish)
- Chronic Pain Self-Management Program
- Tai Chi for Arthritis and Fall Prevention (falls prevention and arthritis support)
- Walk With Ease (walking and arthritis management)
- Free platform for agencies offering classes and participants to enroll online
- Access to healthy aging resources, webinars, training, and current news
- Provide agencies with access to reduced-cost master and leader training
- Offer technical assistance and support to ensure programs demonstrate effectiveness
- Offer training and support for creating inclusive and culturally competent programs
- Support innovation in the areas of clinical-community integration, programming across the continuum of care, and referral pathways
- Resources include: lessons learned; sample media and marketing templates; and continuum of care toolkits for programs.
DATA AND REPORTS
- Reduce administrative burden of agencies offering programs with data entry, analysis, and reporting
Click the links below to see an overview of our focus areas:
- Healthy Aging NC Programs Summary
- CDC Arthritis Grant
- ACL 2020 Falls Prevention Grant Overview
- ACL 2019 CDSME Grant Overview
Learn more about healthy aging with our Healthy Aging NC webinar series.