NOTICE: Many previously scheduled programs have been postponed due to COVID19 social distancing safety measures. Our partners are working on alternatives during this time, such as online options or future programs. If you are interested in a program, please still contact email@example.com and we will make sure to connect you to the program provider for more information about upcoming workshops in your area.
Tai Chi for Arthritis and Fall Prevention and the Chronic Disease Self-Management Program Toolkit can be offered virtually in NC during this time. Please go to Program Forms for online program forms and to Program Provider Resources for support material to deliver these online programs safely, and with fidelity.
- Resources for Engaging Older Adults at Home
- Tools for Reaching a Remote Audience (from NCOA)
- Template-Zoom Instructions for Virtual Workshop Participants (Credit to Rush University/NCOA for creating and sharing. Can be modified with your logo/pictures.)
- Implementing Adapted EBPs in NC during COVID-19
- Connecting AMOB Coaches During COVID-19 — Reminders for Running an Effective Program
Check for safety at home. Reduce fall hazards.
- Video – A Falls Prevention Success Story and Some Falls Prevention Tips: Learn how to stay active and safe while at home during covid19.
- Download Home Safety Checklist
Medication Fact Sheet
Are your medicines increasing your risk for falls? Download the Medication Fact Sheet.