Date(s) - 03/30/2022 - 04/21/2022
12:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Mitchell County Senior Center
Description: Many older adults experience concerns about falling and restrict their activities.
A MATTER OF BALANCE is an award-winning program designed to manage falls and increase activity levels.
This program emphasizes practical strategies to manage falls.
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
• view falls as controllable
• set goals for increasing activity
• make changes to reduce fall risks at home
• exercise to increase strength and balance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• anyone concerned about falls
• anyone interested in improving balance, flexibility and strength
• anyone who has fallen in the past
• anyone who has restricted activities because of falling concerns
Dates: Wednesdays and Thursdays, March 30 to April 21, 2022
Time: 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm
For more information or to register, please contact: Connie McKinney (828) 688-3019 ext. 4 firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date to register: Monday, March 29, 2022