Date(s) - 04/06/2022 - 04/29/2022
9:00 am - 11:00 am
Lois E. Harrill Senior Center
Description: Many older adults experience concerns about falling and restrict their activities.
A MATTER OF BALANCE is an award-winning program designed to manage falls and increase activity levels.
This program emphasizes practical strategies to manage falls.
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
• view falls as controllable
• set goals for increasing activity
• make changes to reduce fall risks at home
• exercise to increase strength and balance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• anyone concerned about falls
• anyone interested in improving balance, flexibility and strength
• anyone who has fallen in the past
• anyone who has restricted activities because of falling concerns
Dates: Wednesday, April 6
Thursday, April 8th
Monday, April 11
Wednesday, April 13
Wednesday, April 20
Friday, April 22
Wednesday, April 27
Graduation Party: April 29, 2022
Time: 9:00 am – 11:00 am , twice a week for four weeks
For more information or to register, please contact: Billie Lister (828) 265-8090 Billie.Lister@watgov.org
Last date to register: Monday, April 4, 2022