Date(s) - 10/01/2018 - 11/05/2018
9:30 am - 12:00 pm
North Regional Branch Library
Event Phone: 910-323-4191 ext. 40
Description: If you have conditions such as diabetes, arthritis, high blood pressure, heart disease, chronic pain, anxiety, and/or depression, the Living Healthy Workshop can help you take charge of your life.
What you will learn:
- find ways to deal with pain and fatigue
- explore ways to sleep better
- discover better nutrition and exercise choices
- understand new treatment and medication choices
- learn better ways to talk with your doctor and family about your health
Dates: 6 sessions (1 x week), Mondays, October 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 and November 5, 2018
Time: 9:30 am – 12:00 Noon
Contact: Catherine Oler 910-323-4191 ext. 40 firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Day to Register Online: 5:00 pm Thursday September 27, 2018
This event is fully booked.