Date(s) - 09/14/2023 - 11/02/2023
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Jackson County Senior Center
Walk With Ease is for people who . . .
- Want to reduce the pain and discomfort of arthritis and/or joint pain
- Desire to increase balance, strength and walking pace
- Would like to build confidence in the ability to be physically active
- Want to improve overall health
The Walk With Ease program:
- Meets 3 times per week for about an hour for 6 weeks
- Led by 1-2 trained program providers
- Sessions consist of a “lecturette topic” lasting about 5-10 minutes, warm up, stretching, walking, cool down, and stretching.
- There is also a program option that encourages walking on one’s own and/or once weekly group walking sessions, with support through on-line and email resources.
Dates: Mondays and Thursdays, September 14 to November 2, 2023
Time: 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
To register: Please click HERE. Online registration closes Wednesday, September 13, 2023.