Staying connected and engaged in activities is important to the physical and mental well-being of everyone. One way for older adults to do this is through one of NC’s multipurpose senior centers. Senior centers have long been a great community resource that provide services, information and education on additional aging resources, as well as offering a variety of health, fitness, and creative art activity classes. Learn more about the impact of NC’s senior centers here. If you have any questions, contact us.
If you are looking for additional support and information, check out our Social Bridging NC website to:
- Learn more about virtual programs you can join that are available at no cost to you
- Take a Social Engagement Self Assessment
- Connect with a trained caller for conversation and help with finding local resources
- Learn more about how social isolation can impact your health
- Find other resources in your area and across the state to help you stay engaged and connected with others!
Find a senior center near you by entering your address, city, state, and/or zip code in the form below and choosing a radius.