Medicare Reimbursement through Diabetes Self Management Education & Support
Toolkit for Creating a Continuum of Programs
This resource was created to consider the continuum of evidence-based programming that can be offered to address chronic conditions and fall risk.
Toolkit for Being Inclusive of Participants with Disabilities
The purpose of this document and sample PPT is to share best practices for planning, promoting, recruiting, and facilitating evidence-based programs with participants with disabilities.
Toolkit for Physical Therapist Outreach & In-Service Training
Are you interested in reaching out to Physical Therapists? PTs can be a powerful referral and recruitment partner for evidence-based programs. In this toolkit, find Talking Points, a sample PowerPoint presentation, a program handout, and follow-up points.
- PTs and Evidence-based community programs Toolkit
- Follow-up – Physical therapist office visits
- Healthy Aging NC menu of programs PTs
- Talking points for physical therapist outreach
Falls Prevention Resources
- For regional, state and national falls prevention resources, please visit: ncfallsprevention.org
- CDC STEADI (Stopping Elderly Accidents Deaths and Injuries) Toolkits for Providers and Patients
- CDC STEADI Toolkit Overview
- WEBINAR – CDC STEADI Algorithm – Screen, Assess, and Intervene to Prevent Falls (NEW 7.20.20)
- CDC STEADI-Rx Resources to help pharmacists engage patients and providers to improve fall-related health issues; offers tools for pharmacists on how to screen, assess, and coordinate care to reduce older adult fall risk.
- National Council on Aging (NCOA) Toolkit for Falls Prevention Awareness Week, September 23-27, 2019.
- NCOA Falls Prevention Conversation Guide for Caregivers
- Falls Prevention Information for Older Adults, Caregivers and Families – This information packet is a detailed guide for preventing falls that anyone can use. Home safety, medication management, exercises for fall prevention, and what to do after a fall are all included.
Timed Up and Go (TUG) Training Video
- For more information on our TUG online training protocol, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.